BELOW IS A BASIC OVERVIEW OF MY SERVICES AS A CERTIFIED BIRTH DOULA.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME WITH SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES. EVERY CLIENT WILL RECEIVE INDIVIDUALIZED CARE, BASED UPON PERSONAL DESIRES AND NEEDS.
- Two prenatal appointments
- Birth plan assistance
- Continuous support via phone, text, or email during normal waking hours, prior to 38 weeks
- On call support beginning at 38 weeks
- Initial labor support via phone and text
- Provide continuous physical, emotional, mental, spiritual and informational support throughout active labor and birth
- Access to the contents of my doula bag (I.e- Rebozo shawl, hot and cold packs, rice heating pad, birthing ball, and Motherlove massage birth oil)
- Strive to maintain a peaceful, calming and serene environment.
- Attempt to get non-professional photos of your birth and your baby
- Postpartum support immediately following birth
- Initial breastfeeding / bottle feeding support
- One postpartum visit